[META] Hiatus

Tarq mitchell_crouch at caladrius.com.au
Fri Jan 11 23:30:35 PST 2008

First off, a big sorry to Tom for not getting the Mask With No Name
story done before the new year, and now a quick (as in, real quick)
explanation as to what happened.

On December 27th, our family went through a bit of a disaster (forgive
me for omitting details) and as a result, several things -- including
the Eightfold Annual and Relinquished #5 that I promissed last year --
were pushed to the far back of my mind, only now to be brought
forward.

So, I'm going to be on a bit of a hiatus for a while now. My plan is
to start writing againas soon as the opportunity presents itself, but
I'm not sure when that'll be. In order of priorities, forseeable as I
can forsee them:

1. Ape Month. Time keeps moving on, after all.
2. Eightfold Annual. Again, sorry, Tom.
3. Possum-Man: Relinquished #5
4. Alt.stralian Yarns #15

Sorry for the briefness and I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and
New Years.

~M