LNH: 58.5 #20

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 16:04:53 PST 2008

On Dec 31 2007, 8:44 am, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:
> "We are the Lodge of Nightmarish Horror[*]", said the man on
> television.  He looked and sounded like Fearless Leader from the
> Legion of Net.Heroes, and went by the same name.  But...  "We're
> not from your Looniverse; we come from a place we call the
> Evilverse.  Everything you think of as good, is an alien concept
> for us.

To be blunt, why would anybody call their universe "the Evilverse"?
Is it meant as a warning?

"I wouldn't recommend you coming to visit our universe because we are
so, so evil.  Whatever you do, don't bring your kitten with you
because we like drowning kittens."

Is it a source of pride?

"We are _so_ evil!  We destroy entire universes!  I, myself, have been
known to destroy six universes before breakfast!"

Or is it just a question of bad self esteem?

"We are really evil.  We don't even have any concept of what is good.
It's probably a result of how we were raised."

And what's all this "we" stuff?  Evil people are all about me, me,
ME!  Their Irony Man and Fearless Leader seems to get along better
than ours.  What's up with that?

alt.comics.lnh snipped because google doesn't like crossposts anymore.

Martin