8FOLD/ACRA: Doomed Romance # 4: CUT OUT MY HEART, PART ONE OF TWO

Tarq mitchell_crouch at caladrius.com.au
Fri Feb 29 15:21:30 PST 2008

On Feb 26, 5:07 pm, Tom Russell <milos_par... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> vaginoplasty.  After that, I've got some minor
> cosmetic surgeries (mostly facial restructuring) and a
> lifetime of hormones and then (viola!) I'm a woman.

I'm assuming you meant 'voila'? As a musician who's studied French,
that stood out like a sore thumb to me, so I just thought I'd correct
it. =P

> DON'T MISS THE INCREDIBLE CONCLUSION OF THE EPIC "CUT
> OUT MY HEART" CROSSOVER EVENT!  IT WILL ROCK THE
> FOUNDATIONS OF THE EIGHTFOLD UNIVERSE TO ITS VERY
> CORE!

HOLY COW YOU SOUND EXACTLY LIKE EVERY SINGLE ISSUE OF DARK HORSE'S
'STAR WARS: LEGACY' EVER! I FREAKING LOVE 'STAR WARS: LEGACY'! THIS
WILL ROCK THE FOUNDATIONS OF RACC TO ITS VERY CORE!

All in all, a great read. I'd be interested in knowing a little more
about *why* Tuck wants to be a woman; you've said that he had been
"always been one, all along" inside, but it still seems a little
spontaneous. The full boxes that felt empty was a nice touch, I
thought.

(Having fulfilled his monthly post quota, Mitchell retreats into the
dark realm of TS Eliot essays, writing visions and revisions which a
minute will reverse... if he is lucky, his essay will ROCK THE
FOUNDATIONS OF TS ELIOT TO ITS VERY CORE!)

~Mitchell.