[META] Right, I'm out of here...

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 23 13:28:08 PST 2008

On Friday 8 February Rob Rogers [robrogers72 at gmail.com] replied:

[...]

Okay, I'm back, and...  Hey!  What are all these
feathers doing lying around?  You had a pillow
fight, didn't you?  No, don't deny it; this is
what CCT (closed circuit text) is for.  You went
and had a pillow fight and the pillows got broken
and spilled their feathers all over the place
and you didn't even bother to properly clean up.
Argh!  I can't leave you people alone for a
minute, can I?

[exits stage left, looking for a broom,
muttering: "Dind't even bother to use styrofoam
centred pillows"]

---
Saxon Brenton     Sydney, Australia