LNH: Beige Countdown #5: 'The Bicycle in the River'

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 01:09:03 PST 2008

On Feb 3, 8:40 am, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:

> This was a short one...

A bit.

I liked the part where Hex was wondering why BRL was his arch enemy.
Why would somebody as silly as BRL be his arch enemy?  He obviously
doesn't know that he's a fictional character.  And just when he was
close to realizing that he says "I guess it doesn't matter."  It's
irony: it's always the mad geniuses who are unable to see the obvious,
just like DC's Lex Luthor who can't see that Superman is Clark Kent.

Martin