LNH: COMING SOON!!!

Gary St. Lawrence saint763 at cox.net
Sat Feb 16 11:54:26 PST 2008

DON'T DARE MISS ...

The tragic end of SARCASTIC LAD, the shocking, policy-driven debut of
INFOSEC MAN, and the aromatic secret origin of FLATULENCE LAD II!

                                  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

* S * E * C * R * E * T *     * I * N * V * E * R * S * I * O * N *

                                      Part One
                             By Gary St. Lawrence

INFOSEC MAN:  The LNH's new Chief Security Officer -- S. B. Oxley,
Keeper of the mystical, all-powerful ISO27000 gem. (C) 2008. A.R.R.

FLATULENCE LAD II:  Lance Boyle, InfoSec Man's entry-level audit
programmer. (C) 2008. A.R.R.

              With a super-special guest cameo appearance by
                      TURNING-45-THIS-YEAR MAN (NWC)

--
Signed affectioNETly,
Gary "Pocket Man, Sarcastic Man, Elvis Man" St. Lawrence