[RACCies/LNH/LNHY/NTB] Looniverse RACCies Eligibles for 2008

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 17 15:09:30 PST 2008

Arthur Spitzer clarified:

>> and feeling lonely off all by itself
>>
>> = NTB Stories >>
>> Legion of Net.Heroes Vol.2 #25  [LNH/NTB]  - Saxon Brenton  - 24 Feb 2008
>
> Well, technically Beige Countdown #0 was also a [LNH/NTB] story...

{sigh}  And it was clearly labelled as LNH/NTB in the subject line and
everything...

[...]

>>      "Back issues of these comics may be found at either Google's usenet
>> archive at:
>
>> or at the Eyrie archives in these appropriate subdirectories of:
>>           http://archives.eyrie.org/racc/
>
> Last updated in November 8th, 2006...

This is what happens when when I copy'n'paste the previous year's introductory
text without puuting enough thought into whether the details are still/most
relevant.  Providing I remember, I should try and stick to spruiking the
pipermail accumulations as the main access point.

-----
Saxon Brenton   University of Technology, city library, Sydney Australia
     saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au     saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex
world of jet-powered apes and time-travel." - Superman, JLA Classified #3