RACCies: Nomination ballot for stories of 2008

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 9 17:59:51 PST 2008

Arthur Spitzer wrote:

>       RACC15.  BEST FLAMEWAR:  by thread, not instigator

Tom has asked me to change this award.  And because I'm such a nice guy...

Using my powers as current RACCies Dictator (err Administrator) I change
the Best Flame War Award into the Best Discussion Award.

RACC15.  BEST FLAMEWAR:  by thread, not instigator

shall now be and until another RACCies Dictator (err Administrator)
changes it be known as...

RACC15.  BEST DISCUSSION:  by thread, not instigator

Please change your ballots accordingly...

Thank You.

Arthur "And so it is written, so shall it be done" Spitzer