LNH/Hype: TOMORROW...!!!

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 1 18:46:50 PDT 2008

Hey Gang!

It's me, Dekay!

And next to me is my kid brother -- Diskolor!

And -- hey -- I know what you're going to say... Weren't we supposed to
have killed all of the LNH as well as the whole Looniverse by now?
Weren't we have supposed to have done that in April?  I know.  Tell me
about it.

Believe me when I tell you I'm just as disappointed by this lack of
killing as you are.  I mean I had plans for the summer.  Maybe work on
killing the Superguy, ASH, and 8Fold Imprints and my tan... But what can
you do?  It was out of my hands.

Damn Writers.

But Anyways... looks like we're back on track.  Because tomorrow it's
coming.  Yes.  Tomorrow.

The end of the LNH.

The end of the Looniverse.

The Night to end all Nights.

The Time to end all Times.

Tomorrow it begins.

So tell all of your favorite characters -- goodbye.

Hell, give them a hug.

Pick up some nice funeral clothes and your favorite funeral music.

And be sure to find a coffin that can fit an entire Universe in it.
Pick a big one.

Because tomorrow we're coming.  It's coming.

There's going to be no escaping.

It's too late for that.

So set your watches folks.

For Midnight.

                    B     E     I     G     E

           M     I     D     N     I     G     H     T

Only on rec.arts.comics.creative and alt.comics.lnh...

Tomorrow...

Arthur "Muhahahahahahahahahahahh!!!!!!!" Spitzer