LNH/META: Sixteen years...

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 10:36:08 PDT 2008

In honor of the sixteenth anniversary of the
Legion of Net.Heroes, I took the liberty of
contacting Dan'l Danehy Oakes, the man
who created the LNH all those years ago.

Here's what he had to say:

"To tell the truth, I didn't even remember creating the LNH:
when I found it recently, I was quite surprised to learn that I
was credited with it. A bit of research turned up an old email
with a tossed-off joke that apparently grew into a social network
of which I can only say, I hope the participants truly enjoy it."

To which I can only add the old Dutch proverb,
"van kleine beginselen komt men tot groote zaken."

>From small beginnings come great things...

--Easily-Discovered Man Lite
--Glad there's at least one sixteen-year-old
he can legally be associated with...