8FOLD: Jolt City Collected

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 15:11:01 PDT 2008

A few days ago I posted the first volume of JOLT CITY
COLLECTED, collecting issues two through eleven of the
two-time RACCie winner for Best Acra Series.  Because
of its length-- over 10,000 lines of text-- it hasn't
shown up on some newsreaders, including google groups.

For those seeking the newly revised, improved,
collected, and tightened adventures of our verdant
vigilante, as well as Saxon Brenton's incredibly
awesome introduction to the same, here is a link:

http://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/2008-April/004760.html

JOLT CITY # 12 should be released sometime this next
week.  If I've done my job right, you should be able
to read it without any prior knowledge of the series.
But, if you'd like to catch up, just the same, the TEB
awaits you.

And while I've got your attention-- Russell's Reviews
this week is going to be late.  I have no excuse other
my own laziness.

==Tom