[ASH] Coherent Super Stories #15 - Mixed Media featuring Brightsword II

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at haven.eyrie.org
Sat Apr 12 22:43:49 PDT 2008

     The cover shows a silhouette of a woman with long hair in a bodysuit,
backlit by the moon as she stands atop a building.  There's some hints of
blue and red at the edges of her silhouette, and just enough moonlight shines
through her hair to suggest it's blond.  Cover copy, "Who's that girl?"

 .|, COHERENT                                            An ASHistory Series
--+-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 '|` SUPER STORIES                        #15 - Mixed Media
        Featuring Brightsword             copyright 2008 by Dave Van Domelen

[Answering Machine Message on the telephone of Jim Jackson, Tuesday November
17, 1994]

     Hey, daddy...I met with that old war buddy of yours, about the rumors
our competitors were expanding into Chicago?  Turns out the CEO was just in
town for a retirement party for one of his dad's old associates.  I decided
to leave well enough alone, crashing the party would be rude, and most of
these guys have been out of the business so long there's nothing I'd be able
to get from schmoozing.
     So, anyway, I booked a flight back to SFO for Monday.  Cheaper tickets
if I stay over the weekend, and it'll let me do the touristy thing.  ASH may
not be in town anymore, but there's still lots to see, and I hear the night
life's been on the upswing again lately.  I might even get a chance to wear
that new outfit I packed.  Who knows, there might even be some clients to
work here, mix a little business with pleasure.
     Talk to you soon, hopefully I don't just get the machine again.  You
really should get a cellphone, you know.  They *do* make 'em sturdy enough
you won't accidentally break one.  Love you, daddy, bye!

chi.superheroes #64271 (1 + 4 more)