REVIEWS: Russell's Reviews Volume One # 14

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at haven.eyrie.org
Sat Apr 12 22:01:45 PDT 2008

In article <422062.72447.qm at web31307.mail.mud.yahoo.com>,
Tom Russell  <milos_parker at yahoo.com> wrote:
>SPEAKING OF "KAPITAN KIELBASA" DEPARTMENT
>
>   A cursory google search does not reveal any
>appearances of this character previously in the ASH
>universe.

     That would be because I made him up a few days ago, during a discussion
on Andy's LJ.  :)  Or in thinking about that discussion, I forget if I
actually posted it.  It's baseball season, and the Brewers (who will always
be my hometown team, no matter where I roam) kicked it off with a race to the
stadium of their famous sausage mascots.  :)

     Dave Van Domelen, just sort of figured something like that would arise
in the ASH Universe....