REVIEWS: Russell's Reviews Volume One # 13

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 5 21:15:48 PDT 2008

On Apr 5, 10:05 pm, Mechaman <mecha... at eyrie.org> wrote:

>    Dustin Etranger (Lord, his name's going to be 'fun' to not typo) is
> new.  The Sage is a fixure of the universe and indeed does know
> everything.  Annoyingly so.

Ah.

>    I actually had posted it Monday, but for reasons I'm not sure on, it
> didn't seem to want to post to the newsgroup.  Considering I write, er,
> big, it's wholly understandable.

I don't think that's the reason; JOLT CITY averages about 10,000 words
an issue-- big by anyone's standards-- and it's never had any trouble
posting.  Are you posting it via google groups or directly to the
rec.arts.comics.creative at eyrie dot org e-mail address?  I find if
you use the latter it shows up a lot quicker.

==Tom