RACCies: 2007 (14th Annual) RACCies Awards Ceremony

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 08:16:19 PDT 2008

In this life, there are good days and bad days.

Yesterday, my wife and I got laid off, we got rejected from a
festival, and my grandfather went to the hospital because he has
gangrene in his leg.  The only way that day could have gotten any
better was if the clouds parted and the Big Guy in the Sky peered down
and said, April Fools!

But he didn't.

But today, RACC deemed Jolt City to be worthy of its second Best Acra
series award-- that's two for two!-- and, I have to say, it certainly
makes today a whole lot better than yesterday.

Thank you.

==Tom