LNH: 58.5 #10 Supersized Special!

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 03:46:25 PDT 2007

Also spracht Martin Phipps (Sun, 30 Sep 2007 04:04:30 +0000):
> What?  No Avengers quinjet?  No X-Men Blackbird?

Damn... I tried to come up with something sufficiently well-known from
Marvel, but for some reason those escaped me.  The blackbird would have
made a great Geekobot.

Oh well.  There's already too many of them, as you say :-)

> Anyway, it's still a bit difficult keeping track of everybody.  Maybe if
> you had introduced the Geekobots one at a time instead of all at once.
> Oh and this "Kiwi" is the kiwi that got transformed into a human in a
> previous episode, right?  You need to remind us of that, seeing as how
> Kiwis don't normally speak English.

Oops.  I need to start using "recap pages".

> Heh.  Here's some characters I'd like Saxon to use in a future story:
>
> The Acronym Squad Supreme!
>
> Sometimes Hits Injured Teens Lad!
> Frequently Underrated Cameo King Lad! Doesn't Always Make Noise Lad!
> Couldn't Reason Around People Lad!

Have you seen a movie called Popcorn?

best,
                                               Lalo Martins