LNH: 58.5 #10 Supersized Special!

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 03:43:38 PDT 2007

Also spracht Tom Russell (Sun, 30 Sep 2007 05:19:19 +0000):
> On Sep 30, 12:04 am, Martin Phipps <martinphip... at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Sep 29, 11:28 pm, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> > Triangle Lad.  Triangle Lad.  Triangle Lad hits Platinex.  They have
>> > a fight.  Triangle wins.  Triangle Lad.
>>
>> Whoa.  Is this supposed to be read to the tune of the old Spiderman
>> cartoon theme song?
>
> I _think_, though I certainly can't speak for the author, that it's to
> the tune of/using some words from "Particle Man".

Right on spot... as evidenced by
>  Trey M. B. Gantt      Triangle Lad           mine
I don't believe Martin didn't catch that one, specially after talking
about TMBG for half a paragraph on his message :-P

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----
personal:                    http://lalo.hystericalraisins.net/