LNH/Meta: A wiki for the LNH...

Tarq mitchell_crouch at caladrius.com.au
Tue Sep 18 03:48:52 PDT 2007

On Sep 18, 10:12 am, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:
> If you want to figure out how to do that, be my guest.  :)

Behold the Possum-Man page (which I've been using as a sandbox);
http://lnh.atwiki.com/page/Possum-Man

It's got an infobox with all the stuff that the previous roster had,
and the page proper is split up between the four larger topics;
History, Appearance, Powers, and Personality. Appearances might want
to go down the bottom of that, too, or take up the space I've marked
as 'footnotes'.

Glimpsing over Wikipedia pages, I think that I should be able to make
the infobox a template, and thuswise easier for other people to use if
they so desired. I'll get back to you on that.  >.>

~Mitchell.