REVIEW: End of Month Reviews #44 - August 2007 [spoilers]

Jamie Rosen jamie.rosen at sunlife.com
Mon Sep 17 08:31:46 PDT 2007

On Sep 16, 9:32 pm, "Saxon Brenton" <saxonbren... at hotmail.com> wrote:
>      With all of that in mind, it occurs to me that with four episodes
> published and with several possible menaces having been identified
> to some extent or other, the feel of the series so far resembles a
> psychological thriller.  I'm wondering if that's deliberate on Jamie's
> part, or whether it's an artefact of decompressed storytelling.

The structure of the story is deliberate, although I didn't
consciously set it to be a psychological thriller -- it just so
happens that my strengths as a writer tend towards the darker end of
the spectrum; a lot of what I write outside of RACC falls under the
umbrella of "dark fantasy."

But it's been a conscious decision to set up nested stories, and you
should start seeing more progress on them starting with the next issue.