LNH/Meta: Lalo's Archive

Martin phippsmartin at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 04:05:21 PDT 2007

On Sep 10, 3:49 pm, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, no 58.5 last week :-(
>
> But that's for a good reason!
>
> I've been spending some time writing a new website with viewable,
> searchable archives.  It's now "open" at http://lnh.hystericalraisins.net

Yeah, Tarq is right: the search feature isn't working now, even though
it was working when I tried it the first time.

Say, Lalo, did you know that in Chinese "Portugual" is "Putaoya" which
in Chinese characters is read as "grape tooth"?  I was wondering if
that had anything to do with the name "hysterical raisins".

Martin

PS: When I rent movies here I see Chinese subtitles.  I burst out
laughing when the subtitles told me that the Brazilians in the movie
Rundown were speaking "grape tooth language".