LNH/Meta: Lalo's Archive

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 00:49:47 PDT 2007

Sorry, no 58.5 last week :-(

But that's for a good reason!

I've been spending some time writing a new website with viewable,
searchable archives.  It's now "open" at http://lnh.hystericalraisins.net
so if you have a few minutes, give it a try and let me know what you
think.

It also has an Atom feed, if you want to use some feed reader to know when
there are new issues.

This is partially because Google News' search has been broken recently,
and partly because I want to have a place where it's easy to read issues,
so I can point to it friends and acquaintances who want to know what this
LNH thing is all about.  (Try reading the whole Infinite Leadership Crisis
on Google!  And as for good ol' Usenet, there is the perennial problem of
retention...)

Anyway, give it a shot.  If you find anything broken, or if you have older
issues you'd like to be there, let me know.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins

                           -----
personal:                    http://lalo.hystericalraisins.net/