REVIEW: Superfreaks Season 2 # 7

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 20:53:17 PDT 2007

On Sep 8, 11:20 pm, Martin Phipps <martinphip... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sep 8, 1:08 pm, Tom Russell <milos_par... at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > This is similar to a scene in The Animal where Rob Schneider's
> > > character is explaining to reporters what he can do and a reporter
> > > asks him what he (the reporter) has up his butt.  The difference, of
>
> > I missed that one, apropos The Rob Schneider Rule: if Rob Schneider is
> > playing a supporting or cameo role in an Adam Sandler film, he's
> > entertaining.  At any other time, he's not. :-)
>
> I thought the Rob Schneider rule was that a movie of his is not
> entertaining if the name of his character rhymed with Loose Bungalo.

Well, that's the other Rob Schneider rule.  (But I suppose I shouldn't
be ragging on the man; he might take out a full-page ad in Variety
because I hurt his widdle feelings.)

But, of course, I've already broken the first two rules of Rob
Schneider.

1. The first rule of Rob Schneider is, you don't talk about Rob
Schneider.

and

2. The second rule of Rob Schneider is, you don't talk about Rob
Schneider.

3. If this is your first night watching a Rob Schneider movie, you
have to fight Rob Schneider.

We've already covered rules 4 and 5...

I think rule 6 is, Any parody film starring "Rob Schneider" on South
Park is at least ten times as funny as any actual film starring Rob
Schneider.

And rule 7, of course: any starring role performed by Rob Schneider
would be automatically better if Roy Scheider did it instead.  I would
totally pay full price, two tickets, with popcorn, to see "Pretty Boy
Roy" as a male gigolo.

> Martin

==Tom