MISC: Transparent Comics - Mr. Transparent #4: "Cold & Unfeeling"

Jamie Rosen jamie.rosen at sunlife.com
Fri Sep 7 13:17:12 PDT 2007

On Sep 6, 5:28 pm, Frumpy <jmtur... at fuse.net> wrote:

> Just wanted to let you know somebody's reading your stuff, Frumpy. :)
> Keep at it!--JamieRosen
> *
> Thank you, Jamie. I appreciate you reading and your words of
> encouragement.--Frumpy

Neat, a letters column! It fits in perfectly. :)

I have a question: you switched from first-person narration to third-
person narration between issues one and two. Was there a reason for
this?

I do similar things myself sometimes, but I usually feel obliged to
keep everything consistent... Well, as consistent as I ever am. :)