8FOLD/PRECOG: Jolt City's Spectacular September Issue!

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 14:43:05 PDT 2007

On Sep 4, 7:36 am, Martin Phipps <martinphip... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sep 4, 7:24 pm, Tarq <mitchell_cro... at caladrius.com.au> wrote:
>
> > On Sep 4, 5:07 pm, Tom Russell <milos_par... at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > >    # 11 SEPTEMBER 2007
>
> > Heh... was that on purpose? Did you even realise that you'd done that?

Nope-- that's the way the issue number and month is _always_ listed
for Jolt City.  It should have been the August issue, but there was a
lot of rewriting to do... among real-life stuff as well...

> I think if it were a joke (and if so it would have been bad taste)
> then it would have been
>
> ISSUE 11th SEPTEMBER

No, I've only made two 9/11 jokes in my life-- both of which were in
pretty bad taste.  One is in a Pants Rabbit Lad story.  The other
involves my ill-advised courtship of an evil, evil hermaphrodite.

> Anyway, we'll see.  If Tom is excited about this issue then it could
> actually turn out to be a good one.

Thanks, I think. :-)

> Martin

==Tom