SG/WWW - Just a note, Superguy's sorta back, it looks like....

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at haven.eyrie.org
Sat Oct 27 18:34:34 PDT 2007

     Gary Olson kicked it off yesterday with a new issue of Rad:

     http://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/superguy/2007-October/000095.html
     http://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/superguy/2007-October/000096.html

     Cursing Gary, Eric Burns followed suit with a new ALU-based series:

     http://banter-latte.annotations.com/2007/10/26/superguy-the-league-1

     And then THE Mason Kramer got in on the act with MMMM #7:

     http://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/superguy/2007-October/000100.html

     Could a renaissance be far behind?
     Do I dare even TRY to wrap up the "The Gods Must Be Mad" arc in Exarchs,
or should I just ditch it and start something new?
     Can I get in on the nostalgia when I've only actually been on hiatus for
three years?
     Answers to some of these, maybe, on the next...SUPERGUY!

     Dave Van Domelen, tempted to rip off the Girly webcomic with a "remember
the time..." sort of story.  :)