Legion of Net.Heroes Vol.2 #23

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 05:18:12 PDT 2007

Oh my goodness!  A new Saxon Brenton story!

And a spicy one, too. :-P

Saxon, I think you capture the 'feel' of slash fiction perfectly--
though, having not read any actual slash fiction, I base this on the
assumption that it lies somewhere between normal fan-fiction and bad
porn. :-)

As usual, it's the little details and extrapolations that stand out--
the fact that the Ninja calls Irony Man "Toony-San", the bit about
Squid Man.  Each of these divinely silly details produced a laugh;
it's this inventiveness that makes Saxon's stories worth waiting for.

Oh, and:

> [multipart_alternative_part]

You know, I had this same problem around the time I was posting
"Speak", but with my yahoo mail account.  Thanks to the suggestions of
Eagle and Jamas, I poked around a bit and switched my Yahoo mail
options to compose in plain text only, and that seemed to solve the
problem.

==Tom