[LNH/ACRA] Legion of Net.Heroes Vol.2 #23

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at haven.eyrie.org
Thu Oct 18 06:14:14 PDT 2007

In article <ff7ktt$bel$1 at news.Stanford.EDU>,
Saxon Brenton  <Saxon.Brenton at uts.edu.au> wrote:
>Feh.  It was just extrapolation of how real world trends about
>celebrity porn would map onto a world that really has super-
>powers.  You know perfectly well that Grant Morrison would
>include stuff like this in his work in an instant if he could
>get the right age rating.  And in the ASH setting I would be
>honestly amazed if at least part of the legal work of the DSHA
>*didn't* involve protecting the reputation of sanctioned
>superheroes from stuff like this.

     Yeah, you gotta pity the guy who's on Slash Duty.  And I made specific
reference to slashfic in CSS #8.  :)

     Dave Van Domelen, at least the Third Age ended in such a way that there
weren't loads of washed-up former heroes and villains lingering around and so
desperate for fandom they'd encourage slash.