8Fold: Weird Romance #1 [2/2] "MWF ISO BEM"

Jamie Rosen jamie.rosen at sunlife.com
Wed Oct 10 18:28:03 PDT 2007

Love is blind -- her lover, bug-eyed!

 }-------------------------{
{ Eightfold Comics Presents }
 }-------------------------{

&  &  & &&&& &&&&& &&&&  &&&
&& & && &      &   &  &  &  &
 & & &  &&&    &   &&&   &  &                 # 1, part two
 &&&&&  &      &   &  &  &  &                 "MWF ISO BEM"
  & &   &&&& &&&&& &   & &&&

                 &&&&   &&&   && &&   &&  &  &  &&& &&&&
                 &  &  &   & & & & & &  & && & &    &
                 &&&   &   & &  &  & &&&& && & &    &&&
                 &  &  &   & &     & &  & & && &    &
                 &   &  &&&  &     & &  & &  &  &&& &&&&

MWF ISO BEM
5'6",  well-proportioned,  married  female human seeks  BEM for
intimate relations. Must enjoy abductions and tearing clothing.
Hubby doesn't know.  Beak and ichor optional. Please send photo
of tentacles. Eloise, Box 5118208.

- - -

Dear Eloise,

I have read today advertisement and, even if I normally do not form
the things in a such way, said something to me that I should answer. I
am a widower of 113-year-old Arcturan, and my interests cover the
failures of the workstation, making long walks of double-moonlight on
the sulphur ranges of Arcturus-7, and the mutilation of cattle. It is
a much time between abductions, but I am sure that it is like an
assembling of a workstation loop.

I have connected a picture of my sticky and scaly body, and as
required my tentacles are visible. I hope that you answer too.

Sincerely,
Sebalar the Terrible

- - -

Dear Sebalar,

Thanks for responding to my ad so quickly. Those are nice, long
tentacles you have. I bet they're dripping with unwholesome ichor. And
I just love ichor. It feels so cold and slimy on my skin. But what
really got me hot were your bulging eyes. So big and round -- they
look like they're about to pop out of your inhuman skull at any
moment, and that made me feel like I was going to pop at any moment,
if you know what I mean. ;)

I'd let you abduct me any time, Sebalar. Get back to me and let's set
up a meeting when Hubby's not around.

Tremblingly,
Eloise

- - -

Dear Eloise,

For me it is pleasant to know that a female human being, one that is
pretty as you is interested of me.

I would like that much meets you, so that you can testify of the first
hand for the impressive energy of Sebalar the Terrible. Is the 27th
good for you? I have some conquering to do this weekend.

Slaveringly,
Sebalar

- - -

Dear Sebalar,

The 27th sounds marvellous. I've attached a map so you'll know where
to find me.

Quiveringly,
Eloise

- - -

Dear Eloise,

They were wonderful. I hope that I then to abduct you still soon.

Terribly,
Sebalar

- - -

Dear Sebalar,

How about again this weekend? I just can't stop thinking about your
ichor.

Maybe this time we can use your probe. ;)

Shudderingly,
Eloise

- - -

Eloise,

Where you were? I turned this weekend, but you never uncovered.
Everything is good?

Sebalar

- - -

Dear Sebalar,

I'm sorry I couldn't make it for our abduction. I think my husband has
found out about us, because now he's watching me like a hawk. I don't
know when I'll be able to get away. :(

I miss your tentacles already.

Frustratedly,
Eloise

- - -

Dear Eloise,

You do not worry more. I have devoured your husband alive, thus it
will not be anymore problem with you. You can thank me in the flesh
the nearest time that we have contact.

Carnivorously,
Sebalar

- - -

Dear Eloise,

It has passed two of your Earth-weeks and I do not hear a word of you.
Is something the material? I have thought that you and I had an
applicable connection.

Sincerely,
Sebalar

-END-