Superfreaks/ACRA: Superfreaks Season 3 #1

Tom Russell milos_parker at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 09:04:08 PDT 2007

On Oct 7, 5:32 am, Martin <phippsmar... at hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 7, 1:19 am, Tom Russell <milos_par... at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > The bullet enters Kennedy's back, passes through the soft tissue and
> > out his neck.  It continues on its trajectory, entering Connolly--
> > who, it MUST be stressed, was NOT directly in front of Kennedy.  He
> > sat to the LEFT and BELOW Kennedy in the jumper seat.
>
> <snip>
>
> > 1. If the bullet that struck Kennedy's back and exited his throat DID
> > NOT hit Connolly, where did it go?  Traveling on a downwards
> > trajectory, it could not have left the car.
>
> Here's another problem: if the bullet that hut Kennedy hit him in the
> back and came out through the NECK then how is that a DOWNWARD
> trajectory?
>
> Martin

Kennedy was struck twice; the second bullet, to the head, was fatal.

The first bullet struck him in his back, yes, and did exit through the
neck.  His posture was not ramrod straight.  Rather, he held his body
at an incline that the HSCA estimated to be approximately eleven to
eighteen degrees, so that the point of entry (on his upper back) was
above the exit point (his neck).  It was this bullet that then went on
to strike Gov. Conolly.

And, frankly, the concern over motive is negligible.  The physical
evidence is overwhelming.  Prosecutors have no obligation to prove
motive.

Apropos the anti-Castro thing-- while in New Orleans, Oswald
"befriended" some anti-Castroists and then, the following week, staged
a pro-Castro demonstration in front of their building.  It was an
intentional act that led to fisticuffs, and it seemed that that was
his aim.  He was extremely pro-Castro and, indeed, through out his
entire life was pro-Communist/Marxist.

He was extremely political and Kennedy's anti-Castro stance might have
had as much to do with it as anything else.  He also felt that the
very system of government was corrupt and often advocated violent
overthrow of that government.  He also felt that he was important but
that no one was paying attention to him.  After the assassination, he
got the attention he had wanted.

I would say that's actually a fairly strong motive, or collection of
motives.  But, as I said before, motive is of secondary value.  The
motive in the Leopold and Loebs case wasn't exactly strong and doesn't
make a whole lot of sense to sane human beings.

The problem is, of course, that Oswald, Leopold, Loeb, and many others
were not sane.  (They may have been legally sane-- i.e., they knew
right from wrong-- but they were mentally ill, to put it charitably.)

==Tom