LNH: Possum-Man: Relinquished #3: Regaining the Mantle

Tarq mitchell_crouch at caladrius.com.au
Fri Oct 5 00:41:02 PDT 2007

On Oct 5, 2:04 pm, Tom Russell <milos_par... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 4, 9:08 pm, Tarq <mitchell_cro... at caladrius.com.au> wrote:
>
> > is why I used it here. On a mostly unrelated note, dammar, gammer,
> > gamma, hammer, clamour, glamour, mamma, crammer, shammer, stammer,
> > yammer, windjammer, sledgehammer, enamour, programmer, Alabama and
> > yellowhammer are all the words in the English language that rhyme with
> > grammar. I think.
>
> "Alabama" only rhymes with grammar if you're from Alabama.  Though
> there's a fifty-fifty chance it might also be pronounced "Alabamy".

Noooo, I'm pretty 'Alabama' and 'grammar' rhyme unless you have a
crazy Amrrrican accent, which makes you pronounce 'grammar' as
'gramrrr'.  =P  Actually, now that I think about it, the British
pronunciation (which I consider to be the authoritive pronunciation,
though I mayt be a bit elitist -- sorry 'bout that) of 'grammar' would
probably be closer to the American pronunciation of 'grandma'.

In hindsight, posting a bunch of words that rhyme with 'grammar' was
kind of stupid of me, considering the wide array of accents that RACC
would have. My bad, anyone who was offput.  =)

> ==Tom

~Mitchell