Superfreaks/ACRA: Superfreaks Season 3 #1

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 17:00:54 PDT 2007

On Oct 4, 12:58 pm, Tom Russell <milos_par... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> The illustrious Dr. Phipps wrote:
>
> >   "Is that your natural skin colour or do you
> > just tan really well?"
> >   "So every part of you is the same colour?"
> >   "I bet they taste like chocolate."
> >   "They say the darker the fruit the sweeter the
> > juice."
> >   "I went black and never
> > went back."
> >   "Care for a little cream in your coffee?"

> By the end of that scene, *I* wanted to kill the guy. :-)

But don't we all think this way even if we don't come out and say it?

"I like my women like I like my coffee: black, with a danish on the
side." -- Gilbert Gottfried

"All men are created equal (but black women are seriously hot)." --
Thomas Jefferson

Okay, Jefferson didn't _say_ that last part but he was _thinking_ it.

Sigh.

I apologize.  I get this way every time a new season of "Top Model"
begins. :(

Martin