LNH: 58.5 #10 Supersized Special!

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 05:39:25 PDT 2007

Also spracht EDMLite (Tue, 02 Oct 2007 00:17:19 +0000):
> Lalo Martins wrote:
> Does the fact that the leader of the Geekobots is a TARDIS suggest,
> perhaps, the place of Doctor Who fans in the hierarchy of fandoms...?

Just in the hierarchy of my favourite series :-)  If Heroes keeps up, it
may take over the position, but then again there's nothing there that
could be Geekobotable.

>> Triangle Lad.  Triangle Lad.  Triangle Lad hits Platinex.  They have a
>> fight.  Triangle wins.  Triangle Lad.
>
> Triangle Lad must be in good shape... *8-)

It gets funnier if you sing it :-)

> Another terrific issue.  Will future issues parody the concept of "the
> 52" in the DC Universe... perhaps referring to the maximum number of LNH
> writers at any point in history?

I've been looking for something else for the number to mean, but haven't
been successful yet.  Maybe that's how many members the New Misfits will
go through ;-)

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----