META: The Age of RACC Posters and Readers...

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 1 18:42:33 PDT 2007

Back in 2004, I did a survey for the age of RACC readers...

Nine people answered it... (well 10 if you count Brian Perler's too old)

The average age back then was 28.33...

the youngest person was 19... the oldest was 37...

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.comics.creative/browse_frm/thread/b6830fe55c2d1431/43016f3eba3ad3e6?lnk=st&q=&rnum=5#43016f3eba3ad3e6

I guess the average age would probably be 31 now...

But I suppose RACC could have a bunch of young people now that
would bring the average down....

So I ask again just to see if the average is going to keep going up...

So everyone... what is your age?  :)

I'm 31 at the moment... (in a few more days I'll be 32)

Arthur "Scientifically inaccurate" Spitzer