LNH: Beige Countdown #7: 'The Last Dance'

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 03:35:04 PST 2007

Also spracht Martin Phipps (Wed, 21 Nov 2007 22:15:51 +0000):
> PS: Facing an army of raven headed women?  That's my job. :)

We should probably write a scene of Deja Dude and Weirdness Magnet
drinking somewhere and lamenting that they hadn't been there.

Although considering it's Melissa, and what's upcoming in 58.5, that
would probably be too creepy :-)

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----