[REVIEW] End of Month Reviews #46 - October 2007 [spoilers]

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 22:37:33 PST 2007

On Nov 16, 4:37 am, Tom Russell <milos_par... at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hasn't Cyclops always been a jerk, though?  Even the original Maddie
> Pryor storyline had him acting like a complete goober-- I'm thinking
> of Scott asking her shortly before the wedding if she was, in fact,
> Jean Grey come back from the dead-- a question that is insulting to
> say the least.

Yes, Scott always had this sneaking feeling that he had seen Madeline
Pryor before.  At first, he thought it was because she reminded him of
Jean.  It wasn't until their wedding night, at the point just before
they were going to consumate their marriage and Madeline was busy
trying to get little Scottie ready for action, that Scott realized
where he had actually seen Madeline before: she was one of the girls
in the video Red Hot and Red Haired.  Alas, once more, Scott lacked
tact when he chose to ask her about it there and then. :)

Martin