LNH: 58.5 #12

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 04:59:28 PST 2007

Also spracht EDMLite (Wed, 07 Nov 2007 03:27:20 +0000):
>>  Tamela Tyme           Mother Time            Saxon Brenton's/
>>                                               Arthur Spitzer's
>
> That's funny... I could have sworn that Arthur and I created Mother
> Time.  Unless... unless what I've long suspected is true... and I'm
> actually a fictional character created by Saxon Brenton!

engfeh... yeah!  That's "Rob Rogers'/Arthur Spitzer's".  And I've been
doing it wrong since I switched to the longer credits format!

I profusely apologise to Rob, Saxon, and their creator, Tamela.

And Rob: thanks for the praise!

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----