LNH: 58.5 #12

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 19:27:20 PST 2007

Lalo's had a busy weekend... =)

On Nov 3, 2:38 am, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:

> "Can you talk to kiwis?"
>
> "Everybody can, it seems.  It's understanding them that's the
> complicated part."

Hey, now... I've talked with both Jess and Jamas, and found
them both delightfully easy to understand, except for Jess'
obsession with anime...

Oh... you mean the *other* kind of kiwis...

>  Tamela Tyme           Mother Time            Saxon Brenton's/
>                                               Arthur Spitzer's

That's funny... I could have sworn that Arthur and I created Mother
Time.  Unless... unless what I've long suspected is true... and I'm
actually a fictional character created by Saxon Brenton!

In which case... you have a lot of explaining to do, Brenton...

I'm enjoying this series very much... like the gradual darkening of
Cannon Fodder's character and the alternation between various casts.
I can't wait to read more...

...if Saxon lets me.

--Easily-Discovered Man Lite
--Plans to blame all future missed deadlines
on Saxon Brenton