LNH: 58.5 #12

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 05:45:23 PST 2007

On Nov 4, 10:37 pm, Tom Russell <milos_par... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 4, 3:22 am, Martin Phipps <martinphip... at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Mao (i) Sorry for scratching you earlier.
>
> I think a more accurate translation would be, "What's your problem?
> Don't tell me you're still upset about that?"

Except that I actually went up to my cat and showed him the scratch
and said "Look: you drew blood" and he said "Mao", which could only
mean...

Okay, actually your interpretation makes sense too.

So does "Serves you right for stepping on my tail."

Anyway, the important thing is that we were friends again after that.
Aw.

Martin