LNH/HYPE: The Legion of Net.Heroes Webcomic!

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 4 12:20:14 PST 2007

Tarq wrote:
> On Nov 4, 11:04 am, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:
>> I always thought it would be kind of cool for the LNH to have
>> its own webcomic, although I was hoping it would be done by
>> someone who could draw...
>>
>> But here's one....
>>
>> http://www.webcomicsnation.com/arspitzer/lnhwebcomic/series.php
>>
>> Horrible.. horrible... stuff...
>
> Hell, I enjoyed it. But I was under the impression that Cheesecake-
> Eater Lad's costume was yellow? But I also just put a question mark at
> the end of a sentence not actually containing a question, so I'm
> probably not the most reliable source.

I'm guessing CE-Lad has multi costumes for what the situation calls
for..  Different colors for jungle, water, disco, arctic combat...

The white costume is probably for fighting polar bears and saving the
arctic ice caps from melting... and considering how fat he was in that
drawing he probably ate one of those polar bears...

One thing I didn't notice till looking at it now though is that Ultimate
Ninja isn't wearing gloves while fighting robots and lizards... but
he is while watching TV...

>> Arthur "Beware..." Spitzer
>
> ~Mitchell

Arthur "Very strange.." Spitzer