LNH: Kid Recap #1

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 05:39:02 PST 2007

Also spracht Martin Phipps (Sun, 04 Nov 2007 09:28:46 +0000):
> On Nov 4, 9:55 am, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:
>> "Where am I?  Who are you people?", the girl asked, as if to confirm
>> what Linguist Lass just said.  Linguist Lass smiled and left the room.
>
> Which is fine but Linguist Lass can only temporarily cause people to
> speak different languages.  Perhaps with practice the person speaking a
> new language would acquire it naturally.

I don't want to put too much complication in this story, or it would
defeat its purpose :-) let's say Linguist Lass will be giving Robin a
"language refresh" every morning or so...

For that matter, I should have explained *why* Robin suddenly acquired
English... oh well, will do next issue, in the obligatory recap.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----
                  http://lalomartins.info/