LNH/META: Sarcastic Lad in a DC Comic?!

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Thu May 31 21:11:28 PDT 2007

Tom Russell wrote:

> I don't know if anyone's reading Justice League of America-- it runs
> the gamut from great to good to craptastic, often within the span of a
> single issue-- but in the most recent issue, Sarcastic Lad gets
> namedropped.
>
> Wonder if Meltzer reads RACC. :-)
>
> ==Tom

Not the first time it's happened.  I seem to remember someone pointing
out a long time ago ('95) a comic that had two heroes named Sarcastic
Lad and Frat Boy (some Milestone comic... anyone remember?)

Also remember someone pointing out a blurb in Heroes Magazine (i think)
about rec.arts.comics.creative... Anyone remember the issue number?

Can't seem to find this info using google news... but pretty sure that
someone did post something to this effect... I think maybe Peter 'Tick'
Milan...

Of course if Meltzer googled the name Sarcastic Lad he'd find a bunch of
LNH links...

Arthur "RACC's glory days" Spitzer