LNH: LNH @ Wikipedia and Sister State-the-Obvious

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Thu May 31 10:53:50 PDT 2007

Also spracht Tom Russell (Wed, 30 May 2007 22:32:25 +0000):
> On May 30, 2:50 pm, Lalo Martins <lalo.mart... at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Label to the logo: "The mis-spelling of "heroes" is either intentional,
>> or a mistake."  Gee, thanks, Sister State-the-Obvious.
>
> I meant that as a joke. :-)  Does it really peeve you off?  And if so,
> why?

Because in context, it doesn't look like one; it's not a place where a
Wikipedia article would have a joke.  You could make it explicit if you
wan to keep it: "As one Net.Hero would say, the mis-spelling of..." ;-)

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----
personal:                    http://lalo.hystericalraisins.net/