[REVIEW] End of Month Reviews #40 - April 2007 [spoilers]

Dave Van Domelen dvandom at haven.eyrie.org
Sun May 13 19:29:36 PDT 2007

In article <BAY105-F368746128339D4478B09E2CA3F0 at phx.gbl>,
Saxon Brenton <saxonbrenton at hotmail.com> wrote:
>[REVIEW] End of Month Reviews #40 - April 2007 [spoilers]
>Also posted:
>      Academy Of Super-Heroes #81-83  [ASH]

     Strictly speaking, ASH #83 was posted in May.  I deliberately waited a
few days so as to not totally flood April.  :)  Of course, several of the LNH
issues you included were posted even later in May, so I guess it really WAS
the Infinite April!  ;)

     Dave Van Domelen, gonna be posting Coherent Super Stories #2 tomorrow.