LNH: LNH Comics Presents #500: INFINITE LEADERSHIP CRY.SIGEpisode 465 -- Part II

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 18:33:30 PDT 2007

On Thursday 10 May 2007 Martin Phipps <martinphipps2 at yahoo.com>observed:

>On May 8, 7:29 am, EDMLite <robroger... at gmail.com> wrote:
>>Please accept my sincere apology.
>
>Actually, there is no need to apologize.  It sounds like a great idea
>to break away from formula but, in practice, it's like James Bond
>breaking into the villain's hideout and finding a note telling him
>(and the audience) that their expected showdown will be delayed until next
>time. :)

For my part when I first read the ending I thought they were
referencing the current habit of the comic book publishers to
have Events every six months or so and leave plot threads dangling
between them as incentives/addictions for fans to pick up the next
limited series. <shrug>

---
Saxon Brenton     Uni of Technology, city library, Sydeny Australia
    saxon.brenton at uts.edu.au     saxonbrenton at hotmail.com