LNH: LNH Comics Presents #500: INFINITE LEADERSHIP CRY.SIG Episode 465 -- Part II

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 16:29:54 PDT 2007

On May 5, 4:02 pm, Jamas Enright <t... at eyrie.org> wrote:

> This is a reason why I found the last episode to be disappointing. The
> month was a fun come together of different authors. Then, suddenly, at the
> end, it's highjacked to set up something for next year. In time to come,
> the ILC will become remembered as "that thing Arthur and Rob did to set up
> Beige Midnight."

> I think if we had been more involved with the "Big Picture(tm)" and had
> been able to make it feel more of a building up to a larger plan (as
> opposed to revealing and defeating the big bad in the last issue), that
> would have given a more inclusive feel to the whole month.

I'm sorry, Jamas.  That certainly wasn't my intention in working on
the story,
but I can understand why you (and others, I think) feel that way.  The
best
part of the series, and of the LNH in general, has always been its
collaborative
aspect, and I hate to think what we did worked against that.

Please accept my sincere apology.

--Rob Rogers