LNH: LNH Comics Presents #500: INFINITE LEADERSHIP CRY.SIG Episode 465 -- Part II

Jamas Enright thad at eyrie.org
Sat May 5 16:02:28 PDT 2007

On Sat, 5 May 2007, EDMLite wrote:

> I also feel that the series as a whole was less of a plot-driven
> story arc than an opportunity to explore the characters -- to see
> what each one would do, given the chance to lead the LNH for
> one day.  The results were as surprising as they were

This is a reason why I found the last episode to be disappointing. The
month was a fun come together of different authors. Then, suddenly, at the
end, it's highjacked to set up something for next year. In time to come,
the ILC will become remembered as "that thing Arthur and Rob did to set up
Beige Midnight."

I think if we had been more involved with the "Big Picture(tm)" and had
been able to make it feel more of a building up to a larger plan (as
opposed to revealing and defeating the big bad in the last issue), that
would have given a more inclusive feel to the whole month.

--
Jamas Enright
Blog: http://jamasenright.blogspot.com