LNH: LNH Comics Presents #400: INFINITE LEADERSHIP CRY.SIG Episode 365

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 15:44:34 PDT 2007

On May 4, 5:33 pm, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Of course difficulties would be things like Mr. Tiddles disappearing
> and Easily Discovered Man not disappearing....

Lite took the pill before giving the job to Easily-Discovered Man.  As
for Mr. Tiddles... my cat disappears all the time.  I have no idea
where he goes.  And he's an indoor cat -- without the power to
control my brain.  Or so he'd like me to believe...

--Easily-Discovered Man Lite
--Thinks tiny time machines are tasty...