LNH: LNH Comics Presents #400: INFINITE LEADERSHIP CRY.SIG Episode 365

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 15:40:30 PDT 2007

On May 4, 8:42 am, Martin Phipps <martinphip... at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Am I in trouble?  Just in case I apologize in advance to Arthur
> Spitzer or anybody who could possibly have been offended.  Incredibly
> Stupid Man is not based on any person living or dead or any character
> they may have created, including characters that were never reserved.

And here I thought he was a blatant rip-off of Amazing Moron Man...
*8-)

> Maybe not, but Lois Lane was one dumb broad and that's a fact.

Well, if I thought that the all-powerful superbeing I'd lusted over
just
happened to look like the schlumpy woman at work who'd pined
after me for years, I'd probably chalk it up to wish-fulfillment
fantasies.
But then, I've never been the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree,
either...

--Easily-Discovered Man Lite
--Actually has failed to recognize someone because she was
wearing glasses...