LNH: LNH Comics Presents #500: INFINITE LEADERSHIP CRY.SIG Episode 465 -- Part II

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 14:56:22 PDT 2007

On May 1, 12:27 pm, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:
> The Secret Dvanders vs Pencil Rain.

 Wow.  I'd pay money to read that.  Dave?  Jameel?

> And he saw a horrible mechanical monster that looked exactly like the
> embodiment of pure evil.

Funny... I felt the same way yesterday afternoon, when I arrived at
the
airport and saw the photo of Dick Cheney staring down at me...

> All the Easily Discovered Man rogues... except for EDB-Mite and Uma
> Thurman are Rob Roger's

Uma Thurman isn't mine... yet...

> Arthur's Notes:

> I think if given another couple of weeks or so this whole issue would
> look better.  Rob was supposed to write more than this... but he had to
> take a trip out of the country... so he sent me what he had finished
> (which was a lot... just not in the sense of advancing the plot I had
> outlined).  You can probably tell the stuff he wrote and the stuff I
> wrote by the fact that I was too lazy to make the number of characters
> per line uniform.  It was fun working with Rob, but I think both of us
> needed a lot more time to make this issue work.

True... and I want to apologize to Arthur for my abbreviated schedule.
I think that _everything_ I wrote for this crossover would have been
better had I had more time to go over it.  But I really enjoyed the
sense of spontaneity that came with writing so much, so quickly...
it felt like the early days of the LNH all over again.

--Easily-Discovered Man Lite
--Still feeling somewhat jet-lagged