LNH: LNH Comics Presents #400: INFINITE LEADERSHIP CRY.SIG Episode 365

Tarq mitchell_crouch at caladrius.com.au
Fri May 4 18:05:24 PDT 2007

On May 5, 10:33 am, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:
> The code pills appeared in the Dr. Stomper, California Kid issues...
> Not sure if they appeared in any others...
>
> And Dr. Stomper didn't take his...

Neither did Super Apathy Lad, if I remember correctly.

> And Bart commented that there were LNH'rs who didn't take them and
> he had to find other ways to get the time machine in them...

Also if I remember correctly, he said that he got the machine into
Stomper via foodstuffs. What would have happened with Super Apathy
Lad? Did he even eat anything during the day? Did anything go into his
system? I'm just trying to remember now.

> >>You have complained about the "stupidity" of Dani and Pam in not
> >>sussing out the Green Knight's secret identity.  But again, they have
> >>no reason to connect the two.
>
> > Maybe not, but Lois Lane was one dumb broad and that's a fact.

/salute

~Mitchell